9 Running TECHNIQUES TO IMPROVE STRESS & ANXIETY
Over 40 and taken up running to reduce anxiety?
- Mental stress and anxiety may not be a big deal for some people, but for others, it can be crippling.
- Midlifers are more likely to feel stressed and anxious than those who are still in their 20s or 30s. Sounds like a lot of pressure, right?
- Your midlife is when you start to feel all these pressures more acutely than ever before. What’s the solution?
- Running is one of the most accessible forms of exercise out there; anyone can get into it regardless of age but there is a method to this.
- If you’re struggling with stress and anxiety in your midlife stage, here are some running techniques that you can use as part of an overall plan to reduce stress and anxiety.